The Chamber is closed in observance of the following holidays:
- Day after New Year's Day - January 4, 2016
- Martin Luther King Day - January 18, 2016
- Presidents' Day - February 15, 2016
- Good Friday - Easter - March 25-28, 2016
- Memorial Day - May 30, 2016
- Independence Day - July 4, 2016
- Labor Day - September 5, 2016
- Columbus Day - October 10, 2016
- Veterans Day - November 11, 2016
- Thanksgiving Day - November 24, 2016
- Day after Thanksgiving - November 25, 2016
- Christmas Eve - December 24, 2016 through New Year's Day - January 2, 2017)
Please note, the Chamber office will be closed the Friday after Thanksgiving and from Christmas Eve day through New Year's Day for the holiday break.
If an observed holiday falls on a Saturday, then the Chamber office will be closed the preceding Friday. If the holiday falls on a Sunday, the Chamber office will be closed the following Monday.